NaNoWriMo 2013, Day 17
I’m charting my daily progress on NaNoWriMo. Since you may or may not care, I’ll kindly hide it. Thanks for taking the time. :)
|NaNoWriMo Progress: MCU Case Files: Death Scene|
|New Words Today||2931||1667|
- I didn’t blog for the 16th because I only wrote something like 470 words, and it wasn’t worth the trouble of a blog post.
- Had another one of those epiphany-level ideas in the shower (always in the shower or while driving) that redefines how my magic system works. And it had the added advantage of making several things which weren’t making sense make Actual Sense™ (well, within the world of my story, anyway).
- Yesterday, I wrote a scene where two of the POV characters finally met for the first time, and had them interact. Also, I’m beginning to understand my telepath character a little better, the more time I spend writing in his POV.
- At this point, I’m writing random scenes because they’re interesting or involve a pivotal point of the plot. No rhyme, no reason, no order, no attention to plot. Just, “Hey, I need a scene where X happens.” I hope I can maintain that for 12 more days. :)
- Favorite thing I had to look up: the menu at Waffle House. The two characters met at a Waffle House (it was late, and Monique was hungry).