NaNoWriMo 2013, Day 2
I’m charting my daily progress on NaNoWriMo. Since you may or may not care, I’ll kindly hide it. Thanks for taking the time. :)
|NaNoWriMo Progress: MCU Case Files: Death Scene|
|New Words Today||1836||1667|
- Wrote a scene today from the POV of my telepath character. It’s like writing third-person omniscient, only not. :)
- Made sure to bring up vampires and necromancers. I’m not even sure I’m going to introduce any in this book, but I want to plant the ideas of them.
- My dead hip-hop artist “Rico Murda” was scene having an altercation with another artist J-Grande (he’s a big guy named Julio). I feel like these names are stupid and laughable, but I honestly don’t know.
- Added a bunch of new case characters. Three witnesses, one suspect, and the victim’s agent.
- Interesting items researched: Nothing.